Tuesday, July 7, 2009

East Coast Tour Part 1

One week into the east coast tour I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and write.
I've been filming a lot on my kodak Zi6, but I admit there is a learning curve.
I'm learning how to edit and render film in imovie and it takes time--lots of it.
My apologies for not being able to post edited footage in the same day;
I'm working on it.

Kick Off Tour Interview "On That Note" w/ Cindy Royal
Visit:
http://www.onthatnote.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCHV5SQeJU





6/30/09 Dallas, TX
We began in Dallas, TX at the Opening Bell Coffee House (Mosaic) location.
It was a sweet intimate gig and we made some new friends.
Here is one video, my first venture in taking a camera on the road.

"For the Lost Airwaves"
Visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z9ig8XCChs



7/1/09 Memphis, TN
We rolled into Memphis with just enough time to eat some great BBQ at Central BBQ, unload our equipment and catch a tapping of the talented Modern Skirts at Ardent Studios.
Two gigs this night.

Young Ave Deli-Special thanks to Rachel Hurley for putting this show together. We opened for the Modern Skirts joined by Jamie Randolph. Great room, cool vibe, and yummy beer.

Neil's-Special thanks to Richard for creating such a sweet songwriter's night. This place felt like Austin, no doubt-big stage, dark bar and a lot of folks just gathering to hear new music.

I've got some footage I'll be posting once I can trim and edit.

1 comment:

  1. Great to get the first video! Thanks for blogging--fun to keep up with you. Hope you're having fun in New York.

    ReplyDelete