Thursday, February 19, 2009

2/14/09 Crazywood in Huntsville,TX

Huntsville's has a great new creative space--Crazywood
Owned and operated by the one and only John Smither.

Carrie and I performed a beautiful House/Gallery Concert in Smither's new playground!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you friends and family who came out that night. It was family/ friend reunion to say the least. I never felt such good vibes.

I grew up in Hunstville, TX and I remember from my highschool years wishing there was an
alternative space such as this. I'm glad it is has arrived to inspire all it's frequenters and bring quality entertainment to Huntsville. Yoga, Music, Steam Room, Workshops....Huntsville's getting cultured...watch out.

thanks John S, John H, and Christie!
a

PS Pictures and video to come!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK, small town girl! We loved having you back in Huntsville. Hope you will visit us more often and keep us updated with your music "live". You inspire us.

    ReplyDelete