Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/14/09 Anderson Fair, Houston TX

Invisible Postcard: My New Blog

Ok I'm diving in and starting a blog.....we'll see how it goes.
I'll begin with a formal statement......(cough)......
"In this age of information societies, electronic banter, and online access....."
No really.
My intention with this blog is to update you on my musical tour adventures, so let's start.


2/14: Tour begin with Carrie Elkin at Anderson Fair (Houston, TX).
We shared the stage with the ever so articulate Sam Baker. An evening of love songs for all the Hallmark V-Day Folks out there. Thanks to Tim at Anderson for having us. It was a warm crowd and an intimate evening. Special thanks to Rick Wilson for the photos and video! Also, Chris, Lucy and Walter. I love you smiling faces. The unforgettable mark of the evening? Roses? How sweet are they? Perhaps they are as deceptive as strawberries--plump round red--but so often deceptively disappointing. Even the rose is imperfect--for all of it's eye enchanting glory it's sent is fickle.

in youth and valor,
aimee bobruk

No comments:

Post a Comment